Available all year
Local food in the world’s mountain playground
Fine dining, in unique locations
Select deluxe hotel stays
Take your tastebuds on the trip of a lifetime: Food that is sumptuous, healthy, local and seasonal, all eaten in the shadow of the world’s greatest mountain scenery.
A rare treat for food lovers, seasonal, local cuisine in the most stunning of settings; from breakfast to dinner, every meal of every day a different taste experience.
- Flights from North America. All other locations available on request.
- First class rail transfers to resort (Private shuttle options available on request)
- 5 star hotel stays. Choose between in town or mountain locations
- Zermatt travel pass
- Gourmet dining throughout
- Day one: Depart home country
- Day two: Arrive in Switzerland, transfer to Zermatt and check into your accommodations.
- Day three: Enjoy a leisurely breakfast, then meet your guide. In the afternoon, take your first easy stroll close to Zermatt
- Day four: Travel into the high alpine by rail or cable car, hiking out along easy high level trails to enjoy lunch at the stunning Gornergrat Bergstation
- Day five: Taking mountain transport to the high alpine, this is your day to come face to face with thousand year old glacier ice.
- Day six: With your guide, cross a wild high alpine glacier. See the processes of landscape formation first hand.
- Day seven: Wandering some lower level trails, meet local farmers and residents, the people who have made this valley their home for generations.
- Day eight: Your final day of hiking, heading out into the wildest sections of the Zermatt backcountry. Landscaped by glaciers, bleached of colour. A day no one could forget.
- Day nine: Check out of your accommodations. Journey home, or onward to other destinations.
– From $9,995 CAD per person, based on double occupancy, departing Toronto. Departures possible from all other major airports worldwide.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the accommodations? You will be staying in one of our two selected five star accommodation providers.
Who facilitates our itinerary? This trip can be guided or self guided. If you prefer to work with a loca guide and culinary expert, let us know.
What if I have special dietary needs? No problem, this is your trip. We set things up your way. Just let us know.
What equipment do I need? No special gear required, but bring a wet weather clothing. This is the mountains, after all!
Available year round.