Available December through April
Experience the world’s most iconic ski destination
Fine dining, local hosting and guiding
Select on-mountain hotel stays
Every skier dreams of a pilgrimage to Zermatt, home of the Matterhorn, and, arguably, the home of Swiss skiing. Choose from either on mountain or in town deluxe, five star stays and immerse yourself in the very best of Swiss mountain culture.
Elegant living in the world’s most iconic ski destination: Choose to stay in a deluxe wellness resort in town, or nestle in, up on the slopes, surrounded by snow, nature, mountains and stars. Either way, you’ll be in a Matterhorn view room, so pull back the curtains, sit, watch the changing colours and cloud. Soak in the mountain of mountains.
- Flights from North America. All other locations available on request.
- First class rail transfers to resort (Private shuttle options available on request)
- 5 star hotel stays. Choose between in town or mountain locations
- International ski pass
- Ski guiding from qualified expert instructor/ guide
- Gourmet dining throughout
- Optional early morning scenic helicopter flight with drop at top of the ski area for first tracks!
- Day one: Depart home country
- Day two: Arrive in Switzerland, transfer to Zermatt and check into your accommodations.
- Day three: Enjoy a leisurely breakfast, then meet your guide. Enjoy your first day exploring the slopes of Zermatt.
- Day four: Make your way into Italy and enjoy the reaxed, friednly atmosphere of Italian dining.
- Day five: Explore the slopes of the Gornergrat ski area, easily accessed from either of our hotel bases.
- Day six: With your guide, take an early morning scenic helicopter flight around the summits of the area, including the Matterhorn. Get dropped at the top of the Rothorn and enjoy a run down to town before anyone else is on the slopes.
- Day seven: Spend a relaxed day on the Sunegga slopes. Visit your guide’s preferred mountain restaurants for long, relaxed lunch.
- Day eight: Get up close to the Matterhorn, exploring the skiing and scenery around the foot of the mountain. Enjoy lunch in the shadow of th eworld’s most famous peak.
- Day nine: Check out of your accommodations. Journey home, or onward to other destinations.
– From $9,995 CAD per person, based on double occupancy, departing North America. Departures possible from all other major airports worldwide.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I need to be an expert skier? No. Your expert guide will tailor your days to suit your wishes and ability.
Do I have to ski all day, every day? No. This is your holiday. Let your guide know how much you’d like to ski from day to day.
What are the accommodations? You will be staying in one of our two selected five star accommodation providers.
How does catering happen? Breakfasts and dinners are served in your hotel (‘Dine around’ options available if staying in town)
What prepation should I make for this trip? Prepare as you would for any other ski trip or active vacation.
Do I need to worry about the altitude? No. Whilst you will be going into the alpine, your elevation will never be extreme.
What equipment do I need? Bring your own skis, or rent if you wish to travel light. For those going on to other non skiing European destinations we suggest renting in resort to make onward travel easy.
Available December through April